Saturday, January 3, 2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recylce

The Christmas decorations are down. We've settled back into our own rhythm after the whirlwind tour of visits in VA. I was about to recycle the Christmas cards people so generously send us even though we don't ever seem to get around to sending some ourselves. But then I thought, hang on, let's see if Vivian would get some enjoyment out of them. Did she ever ... and I was able to make breakfast/lunch/dinner for her uninterrupted several times now. Let's hope the fascination with throwing the cards on the floor lasts a while. A special thank you to those of you who sent the bug-eyed cat and Santa joke. We got a great chuckle out of them.

And, yes, I am working on the Christmas photos. Coming soon, I promise. I've finished about half of them.



No comments: